learn something new about psychology!
Resources found by your fellow students:
- American Psychological Association (APA)- "the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the US"
- National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH)- "the mission of NIMH is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure."
- Psychology Today- magazine
- Psychology @ About.com- described as easy to navigate
- Encyclopedia of Psychology- described as easy to use and having many categories
- Simply Psychology- site is designed for Psychology students
- Scientific American- Mind (special separate publication) and Psychology (under the Scientific American website)
- AlleyDog.com- According to Mrs. Clemens "Holy cow, awesome!", according to the site "psychology students' best friend"
- All About Psychology- Another Mrs. Clemens find, tons of info and fun psych stuff
- Psych Central- According to the site: "The world's most trusted mental health source"